Welcome to the Mt. San Antonio College
Online Application Tracking System!
- Click the "Search Jobs" link on the navigation bar to the left OR you may select from the job categories listed below.
- Click the "View Details" link of the job posting you are interested in and click the "Apply to this Job" link to create a profile and fill out the online application.
- The completed application will be saved in the database and available to you 24/7 to edit as needed and apply/link to other positions of interest.
- Click the Login link on the navigation bar, then enter your username and password
- This enables you to Apply to new jobs without re-entering your application information; you will be given the opportunity to edit your application or continue with the existing application data when you view a job posting and select the link to "Apply to this Job".
- Incomplete applications packets will not be considered
- Evidence of minimum qualifications must be established in the online application form.
- It is important to confirm that your required documents have been uploaded correctly before final submission of your application packet. Applicants may receive a confirmation number prior to all documents being uploaded to application packet if submitted during the conversion phase.
- As jobs become available, they will be posted to this website. Please check back frequently.
- The Mt. San Antonio College District will not sponsor any visa applications.
The Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, Public Law 99-603 requires that employers obtain documentation from every new employee which authorizes that individual to accept employment in this country. This requirement applies to both United States citizens and aliens. Any employee who is unwilling/unable to fulfill this requirement will not be employed.